So, who am I and what is it that I am passionate about? In particular,
- I can spend hours upon hours in front of a Computer or Gaming on my television. I especially like RPGs and Adventure games though I won’t pass up a good Puzzle either.
- For a time, I maintained a successful Web Site Design business at DanielSmithDesigns.com though I have given it up in favor of other pursuits – namely, my other web sites. I’m still interested in Web Site Design and try to stay current on new web technologies.
- For a while in college, a friend nicknamed me “Elliott” after the kid from E.T. who wore a hooded sweatshirt all the time.
- I love a good laugh and FoxTrot is my absolute favorite comic because it covers so many of the things in life that are important to me – computers, education, and family!
People who know me might say that I am a kid at heart with grown-up tastes. … They also might say I’m just weird like that. You can find out more about me by visiting the About Me pages on my other sites.
My Web Sites
- Daniel Smith’s Personal Blog is my personal space where I can post about anything of interest – and often do!
- Dragons Can Be Beaten, my Writing Web Site, contains writing tips, the occasional book review, and other topics of interest to writers.
- Trust Without Reservations, my Science and Religion Web Site, is an outlet for me to explore my faith in Jesus Christ and especially how that relates to modern science. I do not believe there is a contradiction between the two.
My Wife’s Site
- Problems to Solve, my wife’s Technology Web Site, covers all things related to Computers, Education, and Technology.